The world map displays all accessible maps that players can enter.
On the top left of each map interface, it displays:
- The current map's temperature in degrees Celsius.
- Temperature is important for some activities.
- The map time; not to be confused with server time.
- Current weather, humidity, and the weather report for the next 24 map hours.
- Weather factors are important for Anecdotes, Cuisines and Superstar.
On the right there is a list of locations and NPCs of interest, which are marked as green on regional maps. Selecting a name there will auto-route the player to the location. Locations of which the players can spawn at are marked as blue.
|Time of Day||IG Map Times (AM)||IG Map Times (EU)|
|Early Morning||11:00 - 13:59||23:00 - 1:59|
|Morning||14:00 - 17:59||2:00 - 5:59|
|Noon||18:00 - 18:59||6:00 - 6:59|
|Afternoon||19:00 - 22:59||7:00 - 10:59|
|Evening||23:00 - 1:59||11:00 - 13:59|
|Night||2:00 - 3:59||14:00 - 15:59|
|Midnight||4:00 - 5:59||16:00 - 17:59|
|Dawn||6:00 - 10:59||18:00 - 22:59|
List of Locations
- Icy Lair
- Luxury Cruise Ship
- Siberia Harbor
- Cassell College
- Highway 95
- Principal's Office
- Ehime Prefecture
- Mirage Ocean
- Heavy Industry
- Hot Spring Resort
- Hydra Palace
- Tokyo Tower
- Tsukuyomi Prison
- Well of Bones
- Paradisio Outskirts
- Sumeru Throne
- Tomb of Legends
- Trieste Line
Maps in Siberia
Maps in the USA
Maps in Hokkaido, Japan
Maps in Honshu, Japan
Maps in Shikoku, Japan
Maps in Kyushu, Japan
Maps in Okinawa, Japan
- The original spreadsheet containing the table.